But just how small is our little Kitchencito? I know "small" can be a relative term, but you know you're cooking in a Kitchencito when:
- ... your kitchen is the same width, and only twice the depth, of your closet. (and no, the closet is NOT a walk-in)
- ... your idea of "counter-space" is a cutting board, balanced precariously over the sink.
- ... all bakeware is stored in the oven, when not in use.
- ... the top of the fridge is often used as over-flow "counter space"
- ... the stove-top is so small it only has 3 burners.
- ... a large cabbage from a CSA delivery is actually too big to fit in the fridge. (Yes, this happened.)
Still, I love being in my tiny kitchen night after night trying out new recipes. And since the odd habit of photographing everything I cook, this seemed like a good way to document it all. Hope you enjoy!!!